December 3, 2014 / Engagements/Anniversaries
A Minneapolis Anniversary Session with Abie & Bob!
There are so many reasons why I loved this photo shoot that I just don’t know where to begin! Well, I guess we start with the obvious.
1. I photographed their beautiful wedding in 2011.
2. They are both really (I mean REALLY good) at posing. I think they secretly met in modeling school!
3. They are still so in love! It just emanates from them and it is so sweet.
4. They are truly caring people.
5. The blanket that they used for part of their shoot mimicked the colors of the downtown skyline perfectly. I don’t know how they managed that!
6. And of course, Abie looks like she just stepped out of an Anthropologie magazine. Did you hear that Anthropologie?! I found you a new model. …Just trying to do my part…
After their wedding they moved up to Schenectady, New York for jobs and they have been missing Minneapolis. Since they were coming back to town for a visit, Bob decided to surprise Abie with an Anniversary session! I guess this should be my number 7, because that is just a super sweet thing to do. *Sigh* Okay, I’ll stop gushing now. On to the photos!